15 Air Squats
Death By ??????
:) :) :) :) :) :)
1000m Row For Time (All Out Sprint)
Max Front Squat
This weeks blog is just me rambling
· Almost got kicked out of Motlow then made a comeback
· Found EXPW at TN Tech as well as good friends
· Interned with Rich Froning at CF Mayhem (3-time Champ soon to be 4-time champ and someone I owe everything to)
· Met DR Phillips who has been my rock when it comes to advice and would not be here without him. He pushes me to be better and encourages me when I need it. He makes sure God stays the center of what and why I do what I do.
· Became Ruby Tuesday Manager and moved back to Tullahoma
· Quit got a job at American City Bank so I could train people at my carport
· Started CFT and quit the bank
BOOM that is my life the last 5-6 years!! When I got involved in CrossFit I was that typical guy where it was the only thing I talked about. I knew instantly that I wanted to bring it back to Tullahoma and talked about it for years until it finally happened.
CrossFit to me is not a job. I consider myself lucky to love what I do so much that my world is consumed by it, but owning the gym is difficult sometimes because I have to treat it like a job and that is the hardest thing to balance. I want everyone to know that I consider each and every one of you family and would trust you with the key to my house. I want CFT to be a place where we all go to not only make fitness a priority in our lives but also a place where we can go to have the support, friendship, and community everyone longs for. In a short time I feel we have created something that is special and I cannot wait to see where it goes from here. Every text, phone call, picture, conversation I have with you guys is special. For those of you that have been around long enough you know I do not hide my emotions. I know that is not very professional, but I want you to know that I don’t feel like I have to hide my emotions because I consider all of you family and not clients. I will continue to make mistakes, but I hope that all of you will help me learn from them. I will work my hardest to help all of you reach your goals, as I know you will help me reach mine. I will treat your kids like they are my own and your successes are my successes. I would not be where I am without the support of any of you and I am so appreciative. This weekend was a blessing and I cannot wait to move forward. We will be adding yoga classes and working towards making CFT better everyday. We are taking everything up a notch so fasten your seatbelt because it is going to be EPIC!!! Next week we will talk nutrition which everyone knows I suck at…….
This week is the CrossFit Games. On Saturday after Open Gym anyone and everyone is welcome to come to my house and watch them with me. Noon until whenever it is over we will stream them on my TV and order pizza and just hangout. My house is your house on Saturday so everyone feel free to come over.
217 Lee St. Tullahoma TN